Advanced Colour Mixing Home Study Course
For those who wish to gain full mastery of colour mixing (leading to colour harmony), once and for all. The course explores the theory as well as the practical application of colour mixing.
The course consists of:
- 200 pages of text printed in full colour on heavy weight art paper
- 75 exercise sheets printed on 140 lb acid/free watercolour paper or textured oil painting paper
- 2 x presentation binders, with protective translucent sleeves.
- A laminated Colour Bias Wheel
- A printed laminated practice mixing palette
A No. 8 'Michael Wilcox' high quality round brush
The course is available in two versions:
For watercolours, gouache and thinly applied acrylics. Exercises on 140lb acid free watercolour paper
For oils or heavily applied acrylics. Exercises printed on acid free simulated canvas